Properties Owned by HBF:
The John Mark Verdier House, 801 Bay Street-Historic house open to the public
805 Bay Street-Formerly a barber shop
208 Scott’s Street-Formerly a Model T repair garage
Smalls-Nash Cottage, 508 Duke Street-Historic house
Cartographic sources suggest this structure was an outbuilding associated with 715 New Street. If so, it was present on this site by 1912. According to family tradition, the house was built by Robert Smalls as one of several rental units in the late 1800s.